Monday, October 6, 2014

Paw-sitively Fabulous: Falling for Fall

It's no secret that we at LHBW Headquarters LOVE matching outfits. Over the Summer, we really stepped up our matching game to the point that it became our signature at local pup events. Below is a look back at some of our most favorite #adventuresinmatchingoutfits:

Pretty in polka dots at the Lowe's Loves Pets National Dog Day event. 
Orange You Glad we went to BarkBox's first ever pup friendly film festival?
Pure joy in another Ralph Lauren polo set, which we later donned at Broadway Barks.
Now that cooler weather is finally here, I'm so excited to step up our matching game for my very favorite season, Fall. Of course, because it's my favorite season, I couldn't help but begin to curate an extra special collection of matching ensembles to debut in the next few weeks. That said, I thought I would give you all a special sneak peek of some of the outfits we'll be sporting this season!



1. English Countryside chic in Barbour:

I love my Barbour Bedale jacket not only for its equestrian appeal, but also because it's a favorite of fashionistas like Olivia Palermo and the British Royal family, including style star Duchess Kate Middleton. The fact that they make a puppy version of their famous waxed jacket just makes it even better! Holly and I will be rocking these jackets a lot on our morning walks as the weather cools down.

Jacket: vintage Barbour Bedale via Second Time Around. Pup coat: Barbour via Orvis. Sold out but also available here.
2. Elementary, my dear Holly in Burberry London:

Speaking of a British invasion, I was OBSESSED when I found this adorable camel fleece coat with attached scarf for Holly at a local street fair. I knew it would pair perfectly with my vintage Burberry trench and Burberry stole for an upscale Holmes and Watson look.

Trench: Burberry via Second Time Around. Scarf: Burberry, old. Similar here
3. College Prep in Ralph Lauren & Fab Dog:

We take our matching ensembles back stateside in a classic Americana look. I found a treasure trove of Ralph Lauren Black Label cashmere cable knit sweaters at my favorite consignment store, and snatched up the hunter green to pair perfectly with a Fab Dog sweater I had been eyeing for Holly for some time. Pairing it with an Old Navy boyfriend fit flannel makes it the perfect Fall outfit, which you might see making its debut at an event in the very near future!

Sweater: Ralph Lauren via Second Time Around. Shirt: Old Navy. Sweater: Fab Dog.
Which outfit is your favorite? Let me know in the comments, and be sure to stay tuned to our Instagram to see how we style these this season!

Until Next Time, Darlings!




6 comments:

  1. Holly is a sweetheart! She reminds me of my first born furry boy, Bailey. :) I love anything vintage, and your style, especially Burberry! Happy Fall fashionista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!! I definitely like to curate high end vintage or consignment items, it adds a great flair to my wardrobe for not very much! Glad to find a fellow vintage lover :)

      Delete
  2. What a cutie! I love dogs and I love your sense of fashion too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think I have way too much fun putting these outfits together--and using matching as an excuse to buy more clothes haha!

      Delete
  3. We love our pets like our kids so why shouldn't they look cute?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly haha!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete