Monday, November 10, 2014

My picks from the new American Beagle Outfitters line!



As many of you may know, American Eagle released a faux news story on April Fool's Day touting their new line of stylish duds for your pup, known as American Beagle Outfitters. The story created such a buzz that the company decided to release the line for real. Below are a few of my top picks from the line!

1. "Hump Day" beanie: This won't work for Holly's pointy ears, so #teamfloppyears gets a win on this snarky and stylish chapeau!
Photo courtesy of American Eagle Outfitters.
2. Silver "Pupper Jacket:" A must have for New York's super chilly days, in an on trend metallic to keep your pooch stylin' in those #ootd posts (as an added bonus, there's a matching human version!).
Photo courtesy of American Eagle Outfitters.
3. Patterned Sweater Poncho: Sweater capes are all the rage this fall, and who says your pup should be left out in the cold on the trend?
Photo courtesy of American Eagle Outfitters.
What are your top picks from American Eagle's new pup line? Leave your faves in the comments below!

Until Next Time, Darlings!

6 comments:

  1. I want the silver coat for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I love the sweater! I wish I could find some cute (bigger) outfits for my dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaclyn, you should check out Tory Burch's line! Last year her sweaters fit pups up to 50lbs, perfect for a medium-larger sized breed!

      Delete
  3. My god this is adorable. Can't believe I missed the joke on April 1 though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed it too!! I'm glad they made it a reality, though--too stinkin' cute!

      Delete